Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Book an appointment on our “Contact Us” page, or call the shop any time! If you need to book within the next 48 hours, we recommend calling: 330.615.7195

  • Appointments are scheduled to last 1 hour.
  • We start with 5 dresses (and try on more as time allows).
  • We suggest wearing a nude strapless bra to give you the best idea of how the gown will look on your wedding day.
  • If you prefer modesty, feel free to wear comfortable leggings as well.
  • We ask that you don’t wear heavy foundation to avoid staining the dresses.

We suggest ordering at least 8 months prior to your wedding. Designers can take anywhere from 4-6 months to deliver the dress, as all dresses are made and cut specifically to order. Then allow 8 weeks for alterations to be safe.

Our dress samples range in sizes 16-32 to ensure that you will have lots of options to try on. Many of our designs also allow for custom sizing upon placing your order.

Our dresses range in price from $700-$2,800, so we can work within your budget!


We require 60% down to place your order. The remaining 40% is due upon pick up of your dress!

Currently we carry Allure Bridals, Allure Women, Allure Couture, Allure Romance, EddyK, EddyK Dreams, EddyK Milano, EddyK Bouquet, Casablanca Bridals, and Moonlight Tango.

Yes! Bridal and formal sizes are a different set of measurements that tend to run small. Every designer’s sizing is different; on average, a bride can expect to add 2 sizes to her typical jean size. For example, a size 16 becomes size 20 – potentially a 22.

In addition to our dresses, we carry veils, headpieces, bridal belts, earrings, and necklaces to help you accessorize your flawless gown!

Many of our designers offer custom sizing options! Additionally, we’ve partnered with a local seamstress who, prior to opening her own business, worked with Vera Wang. She’s two doors down from The Flawless Bride, and can help you get the perfect fit!

Load More